JWCH Wesley Health Centers provide specialty mental health services through a contracted collaboration with the county of Los Angeles Department of Mental Health. These programs are conducted in the community at our primary care clinics as part of the full array of health and wellness services offered by Wesley Health Centers and on the streets of Skid Row. The services include crisis intervention, comprehensive evaluation of mental health, social, and economic needs, psychiatric medication, psychological counseling and therapy, and case management for access to resources and practical life skills.
The specialty mental health services include:
- Field Capable Clinical Services in downtown L.A. Skid Row
- Project 50 IMD Step Down Services (post hospital) in downtown
- Integrated Clinic Program at our Wesley Health Centers in Bellflower
- Integrated Clinic Program at our Wesley Health Centers in Lynwood
- Medicaid Expansion Services at the Center for Community Health in Norwalk
For further information on Behavioral Health Care, contact at (323) 201-4516.