Job Code: 360
Reports To: Program Manager (IT)
Salary Range: Starting salary based on experience, qualifications and budget. 50% time (20 hours/week). Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: Directly works with Information Technology (IT) in support of JWCH staff.
- Receives, evaluates, prioritizes and provides first level support for incoming requests for assistance from JWCH users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other related problems.
- Queries users to collect information about problem and lead users through basic diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Provides support in PC set-up and configuration, troubleshooting, software installation and configuration, printer troubleshooting, and basic network issues.
- Accurately records problem information on system and monitors progress of incidents. Documents each interaction or attempted interaction with user.
- Reviews and monitors technical documentation, licensing, and upgrades.
- Assists with Program Manager with more complex projects.
- Assists the Program Manager with asset management, network support, connectivity, telecom, project management, cellular telephones, PDAs, and procurement.
- Configures and troubleshoots problems related to multifunctional office devices such as fax machines, photocopiers, scanners, postage machine, cellular telephones, and PDAs.
- Requires travel from site to site and light lifting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in related field or equivalent experience as an IT Assistant or IT Technician.
- Must be able to drive in the State of California.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Applications.
- Experience working with LAN/WAN connectivity issues, x86 hardware problems, cellular telephone and PDAs preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization and with individuals form diverse backgrounds, disciplines and levels of technical experience.
- Good organizational skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Experience with A+ preferred.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
1910 W. Sunset Boulevard, Suite 650
Los Angeles, CA 90026
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 360
Fax Number (213) 413-3443