Job Code: 438
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Salary Range: Starting salary based on experience, qualifications and budget. 100% time (40 hours/week). Exempt.
Position Purpose: This position provides accounting support to Chief Financial Officer including financial analysis, providing reports for senior management, and meeting with Clinic Administrators monthly to go over the clinic financial performance. Provide assistance in the maintenance of the general ledger.
- Completes cost analysis, profitability, budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling, reconciliation and other related analysis tools and procedures.
- Prepares short and long term financial planning, reports key performance indicators and cost/benefit information.
- Creates, manages and provides various weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports to management
- Responsible for performing analytical and operation support duties within the Accounting Department.
- Assists the Chief Financial Officer as directed.
- Analyzes financial statements and other related documents.
- Assists the Accounting Officer in monitoring budgets.
- Monitors sub-recipient of federal awards.
- Assist in monthly bank reconciliation.
- Makes periodic errands to various sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA degree in accounting or statistics is required.
- Experience in Healthcare finances and accounting is preferred.
- Experience in computer hardware/software for accounting purposes.
- Knowledge of MIP accounting software is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must have a valid California Driver License.
- Ability to travel from site to site.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 438
Fax Number (323) 215-0170