Job Code: 448
Reports To: Clinic Administrator
Salary Range: Starting salary based on experience, qualifications and budget. 100% time (40 hours/week). Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: The CPSP Program Coordinator will coordinate a multi-disciplinary provider team in the delivery of Comprehensive Perinatal Services in a community health setting. Under general supervision of Clinic Administrator, CPSP Program Coordinator has primary responsibility for the coordination and facilitation of the JWCH Comprehensive Perinatal Services Program (CPSP), related perinatal and infant services.
- Responsible for implementation and integration of CPSP Program including nutrition, psychosocial, and health education assessments, interventions, and perinatal education with basic obstetrical care.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and quality of the health services delivered in Comprehensive Prenatal Services and in compliance with Federal, State, and L.A. County Standards and individual site policies, procedures and protocols.
- Represents the clinic in all matters dealing with the delivery of these services and works closely with the Clinic Administrator and consultants as well as with the medical providers to develop and implement the goals and objectives of the CPSP programs and services represented.
- Responsible for providing assessment, documentation and program eligibility for the CPSP program
- Establishes and maintains open lines of communication with the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health - Comprehensive Prenatal Services Program.
- Ensures CPSP programs services are provided.
- Directs the maintenance of program logs and statistics for internal and external review and reporting.
- Follow-ups and documentation of post partum delivery and lactation education.
- Assures JWCH representation at designated meetings.
- Participates in Continuous Quality Improvement plans for site and program.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- At least one year experience and knowledge in CPSP Program.
- High School diploma and CPHW Certification.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Ability to communicate clearly orally and in writing.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 448
Fax Number (323) 215-0170