Job Code: 514
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week) Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: JWCH is a seeking a management associate to work closely with our Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Director of Operations (DO) to strengthen our service delivery system. As a member of our team, you will help Wesley Health Centers to deliver care to the most disadvantaged and underserved communities in Los Angeles County. The successful candidate will assist the COO: tracking and monitoring network operational performance; project managing work groups and process improvement committees; analyze and develop metric reporting for multiple programs and clinic performance management; analyzing current performance trends to identify potential avenues of improvement; and provide a broad range of administrative support as needed.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, hardworking individual who has a strong desire to play an integral role supporting enterprise-wide operations in the fourth largest FQHC in Los Angeles County. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in an expanding agency at the cutting edge of community-based healthcare.
- Provide project support, including meeting scheduling, minute preparation, meeting coordination and preparation, follow up communications, managing deadlines and performance reporting.
- Project manage multiple work groups of management and providers for process improvement and work flow analysis.
- Assist with financial and performance analysis using Excel, including: preparing and maintain spreadsheets and pivot tables, entering and analyzing data, producing sophisticated and professional charts and graphs; drafting reports based on outcomes of analyses.
- Act as liaison between Operations management and clinic and program management staff.
- Assist with scheduling, including: maintain up-to-day calendars in Outlook and preparing daily agendas; scheduling appointments, meetings, and conference calls; coordinate travel and meeting logistics.
- Assist with communications, including: reviewing and prioritizing emails and phone calls; managing contacts; draft letters and memorandums as directed by COO and DO.
- Anticipate and assist in resolving situations without continuous guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in health care management with Medi-Cal, Medicare and managed care populations.
- Very Strong Excel and Word skills required. Electronic medical record experience highly preferred; NextGen desired.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; excellent situational awareness and strong emotional IQ.
- Extremely well organized with consistent follow through, superb time management skills, and detail oriented.
- Project management experience or ability and willingness to learn quickly. Sound judgment and balancing competing deadlines required.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with highly diverse staff at all levels of the organization.
- Flexibility and initiative in a fast-paced, evolving health care environment
- Advanced PC proficiency in software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Independent, self-reliant and able to commit to getting projects completed.
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Proficiency in Spanish a bonus.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 514
Fax Number (323) 215-0170