Job Code: 524
Reports To: Program Director
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week) Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: Perform administrative support to the Pregnant and Post-Partum Woman’s Program some of which require advanced or specialized knowledge and skills in the area of facility coordination, bookkeeping support, database management, and information gathering associated with organizational projects. Administrative Assistant will also be responsible for data entry into an automated database billing system.
- Monitor office operations to ensure organizational requirements are met on a daily basis
- Answer and assess incoming calls
- Create and circulate correspondence within the organization via mail and fax methods
- Knowledgeable of MTSH, Inc. general information
- Responsible for receiving, logging and distribution of incoming mail
- Coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements as needed
- Ability to effectively operate standard office equipment such as multi-line telephone system, typewriter, computer, printer, calculator, copier and facsimile machinery
- Maintain efficient operation of all office equipment by performing minor service duties and arranging for routine service visits as needed
- Responsible for maintaining office supply inventory and ordering additional supplies as needed
- Responsible for the preparation and setup of weekly staff meetings
- Perform office filing duties as assigned
- Provides general office support and perform other duties as assigned
- Learn to effectively utilize the automated billing system.
- Inputs charges, payments, write-offs, adjustment and patient information into automated billing system.
- Utilizes system to check data for accuracy.
- Reviews and corrects data entered.
- Prints daily, month-end, and year-end reports.
- Prints daily claim forms and monthly patient statements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum 1 year clerical experience in an office environment
- At least one year’s experience inputting data with speed and accuracy.
- Experience in the area of the substance and alcohol abuse population preferred
- Above average organizational skills and ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Typing speeds 40-50 WPM
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively with a high degree of efficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and a variety of database computer programs
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills (a plus)
- Experience working with confidential information.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 524
Fax Number (323) 215-0170