Job Code: 526
Reports To: Program Manager
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week) Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: Provides comprehensive case management services to minority and low income pregnant and postpartum women, and their children at a women’s residential drug treatment program.
- Work collaboratively with Pregnant and Post-Partum Woman’s Program team members
- Develop a comprehensive care plan in coordination with other team members; and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Provide appropriate referrals for services, including medical care, housing, food, transportation, benefits counseling, etc.
- Provide ongoing case managements services
- Collect necessary data for reporting purposes; complete reports as assigned and submit to Program Manager.
- Facilitate trauma informed case management groups and individual case management
- Participate in weekly case conferences
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or equivalent experience.
- Two years’ experience providing comprehensive case management services
- Knowledgeable of Los Angeles City and County social services,
- Experience working with field of with women, children and their families in substance abuse
- Knowledge of trauma informed treatment, and evidenced base treatment for substance abuse and trauma (Matrix, Seeking Safety, Motivational Interviewing and Nurturing Parenting Program)
- Perform multiple tasks while demonstrating the ability to work within a team structure
- Certification from a recognized certifying organization, agency, or Board evidencing training and expertise in areas appropriate to and related to CHS program elements (CAADA, CCAADE, or CADTP)
- Experience in residential setting working with minority, low income or homeless pregnant women and children.
- Bilingual capabilities in English and Spanish preferred
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 526
Fax Number (323) 215-0170