Job Code: 537
Reports To: Accounting Officer
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week) Non-exempt.
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for processing and handling payroll activities within an established framework of procedures, under general supervision. Prepares and reviews all payroll reports; records payroll related expense into accounting system.
- Maintains electronic time keeping for all employees;
- Maintains and reconciles employee Health and Other Benefits;
- Processes and transmits payroll per established payroll cycles;
- Processes garnishment calculations in accordance to compliance requirement;
- Generates Payroll Reports through payroll system and Excel;
- Assists with employee inquiries and provides timely responses to the inquiries;
- Assists with month end closing and journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Three year’s accounting experience;
- College degree in accounting preferred;
- Experience in computer hardware and software for accounting purposes;
- Light typing and word processing skills required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License;
- Knowledge in ADP Workforce Now preferred.
To apply, please fax or email resume or list of qualifications including the job code number to:
JWCH Institute, Inc.
5650 Jillson St.
Commerce, CA 90040
Attn: Human Resources Department
Job Code: 537
Fax Number (323) 215-0170