Job Code: 566
Location: Antelope Valley
Program/Department: Facilities Department
Reports To: Facilities Manager /Designee
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (Part-time.)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Position Purpose: The Janitor provides assistance to Maintenance Supervisor in the upkeep of the facilities.
- Provides the upkeep of the JWCH health care and other facilities.
- Cleans all areas of a medical facility such as patient exam rooms, bathrooms, laboratories, diagnostic testing areas, staff areas, offices, hallways, waiting rooms.
- Cleans floors and furniture.
- Disposes of trash and medical waste according to medical facility policy.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
- Physical ability to stand for long period of times.
- Physical ability to constantly bend, stoop, and stretch.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.