Job Code: 595
Location: Los Angeles
Program/Department: P50/ICP/RRR/FSP Behavioral Health
Reports To: Director of Behavioral Health
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the Director of Behavioral Health, the Administrative Assistant provides general support for the Behavioral Health programs: RRR, FSP, P50 located in Downtown Los Angeles (CCH & Charles Cobb Apartments).
- Accepts and routes incoming calls in a manner that reflects on the agency in a positive way. Takes accurate messages and relays important general information to inquiries.
- Maintains the calendar of the program, clients and staff.
- Create and maintains program records, including data records (Welligent, Nextgen, and DMH IS).
- Maintain and monitor petty cash and program expenses.
- Orders and follows-up on supplies, materials and publications.
- Prepares meeting and training schedules and notices and polls for meetings and trainings as appropriate.
- Takes and prepares minutes or notes of debriefing meetings, peer and staff trainings.
- Communicates effectively with the staff, contract agencies and the general public.
- Maintains files including monthly reports for the program.
- Delivers and picks up documents from funding sources and other JWCH Institute, Inc. site.
- Maintains the security of confidential documents.
- Update and distribute Program Staff Roster
- Performs other clerical and administrative tasks as assigned, (i.e. filing, duplicating data entry, and word processing correspondence, reports and other documents).
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum High School Graduate
- Ability to effectively operate standard office equipment (multi-line telephone system, printer, Fax, Etc.)
- Experience handling confidential documents and detail-oriented, good record keeping and retrieval.
- Ability to use data base program of agency and working knowledge of word processing (Microsoft Word) and spreadsheet programs.
- Understands concepts relating to project.
- Current California Drivers License and ability to travel to multiple work sites.
- Two years experience in a general office environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly.