Job Code: 592
Location: Los Angeles
Program/Department: Recovery, Resilience and Reintegration DMH
Reports To: Team Lead
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (100% time – 40 hours per week)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Position Purpose: Participate as a member of field based team which provides comprehensive case management services for clients enrolled in the Recovery, Resilience and Reintegration, a DMH contracted program.
- Conduct screening assessment on all clients.
- Develop a comprehensive care plan for all clients; monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Provide appropriate referrals for services, including medical care, housing, food, transportation, benefits counseling, etc.
- Provide ongoing case managements services
- Coordinate outreach activities in and outside of the clinic
- Conduct field based work
- Maintain productivity requirements to meet contract compliance.
- Complete and maintain daily documentation to DMH contract standards in a timely manner.
- Collect necessary data for reporting purposes submit to Team Lead, as requested
- Participate in agency and community meetings.
- Submit project activity reports to Team Lead, as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years experience in related field services with homeless and in a health care setting.
- Willing and able to work well with low income individuals and residents of downtown Los Angeles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Electronic Health Recording
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or equivalent experience.
- Experience in outpatient clinic setting working with low income or homeless individuals.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) ability.
- Experience working in a DMH funded program