Job Code: 601
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Program/Department: Mobile Medical Unit
Reports To: Program Manager
Salary Range: Staring salary based on experience, qualification, and budget. (Part time – 12 hours per week as needed)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Under the direction of the Program Manger, the position will drive the mobile medical unit to scheduled sites where homeless individuals will be accessing medical services.
- Provide safe transportation of staff to and from program sites.
- Attends community and staff meetings, as scheduled.
- Ensure that the medical mobile unit is in proper operational condition (check oil, gas, lights, air in tires, etc.) and cleaned on a daily basis.
- Comply with all applicable traffic laws and regulations, ensuring passenger safety and security at all times.
- Complete data for monthly report.
- Perform other office tasks as assigned.
- California Class 2 Driver License.
- Current medical certificate.
- DMV print out; clean driving record for past three years.
- Los Angeles City, Department of Transportation permit.
- Adequate insurance on any personal automobile(s).
- Willing and able to work well with homeless individuals.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.