We continue to monitor closely the emergence of the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We are taking proactive steps to maintain a safe workplace and have adopt practices protecting the health of our employees, patients and the community. We will continue to share information as it becomes available and do our best to keep you informed about what we are doing as a company and how best to prevent the spread of the COVID-19.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limit close contact, like kissing and sharing cups or utensils, with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Facemasks are most effective when used appropriately by health care workers and those directly caring for people who are sick and by people who are sick (source control).
- Get a flu immunization if you have not done so this season.
Always check with trusted sources for the latest accurate information about novel coronavirus:
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- LA County residents can also call 2-1-1