Important notice about WHC Dental Clinics and COVID-19 Protocols: Please read here.
All of our Dental Clinics now have JADE Air Purifiers to reduce contamination during aerosol generating procedures.
Wesley Health Centers want to help you and your family maintain a healthy smile. Our Oral Health Screening and services offers:
- Visual dental exams
- Nutritional counseling and guidance
- Caries-risk assessment and periodontal disease assessment
- Dental services include deep cleaning, fillings, root canals, extractions, and dentures
- Information about proper care of teeth and gums
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Referrals to dental specialists when care cannot be directly provided within the dental clinic
- Wesley Health Center - Center for Community Health Los Angeles Dental Clinic
- Wesley Health Center - Norwalk Dental Clinic
- Wesley Health Center - Pasadena Dental Clinic
- Wesley Health Center - Lynwood South
- Wesley Health Center - Lancaster
- Wesley Health Center - Palmdale
We accept most health coverage including (No one is turned away for lack of ability to pay):
- Covered California
We also have an enrollment specialist on-site.
For Wesley Health Centers that do not offer a Dental Care clinic, our Oral Health Screening Team makes frequent visits to our health centers providing the following services:
Download Oral Health Care Screening Team info (English)
Download Oral Health Care Screening Team info (en Espanol)