Covid-19 Updates – Vaccine and Testing
Watch For Symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Who Should Get Tested
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19
- Most people who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.Fully vaccinated people with no COVID-19 symptoms do not need to be tested following an exposure to someone with COVID-19.People who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered do not need to get tested following an exposure as long as they do not develop new symptoms.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot physically distance as needed to avoid exposure, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded or poorly-ventilated indoor settings.
- People who have been asked or referred to get tested by their healthcare provider, or state, tribal, localexternal icon, or territorial health department.
Call us and schedule your COVID-19 test (866) 733-5924
COVID-19 Vaccination and Treatment
Get your Vaccine, Testing and Treatment at your local Wesley Health Center.
Call our appointment team at 866.733.5924
COVID-19 Treatments and Medications are available
Stay up to date with you COVID-19 vaccines including boosters
- If you have COVID-19 and are more likely to get very sick, treatments are available that can reduce your chances of hospitalization and death.
- Don’t delay: Treatment must be started within days after you first develop symptoms to be effective.
- Other medications can help reduce symptoms and help you manage your illness.
- The Treatment Locator (hhs.gov) can help you find a location that offers testing and treatment or a pharmacy where you can fill your prescription.
How to Protect Yourself & Others
Prevention actions to use in addition to basic health and hygiene practices, like handwashing:
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 Vaccines
- Get Tested for COVID-19 ( if needed)
- Avoid poorly ventilated spaces
- Follow the recommendations for what to do if you have been exposed
- Stay home if you have suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- Seek treatment if you have COVID-19 and are at high risk of getting very sick
- Avoid contact with people who have suspected or confirmed COVID-19
- Wear a mask, cover coughs and sneezes
Schedule Your Appointment
If you are eligible for Covid-19 vaccination , give us a call today (562) 867-7999 Ext 6