Stay informed about 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We continue to monitor the latest guidance for Coronavirus (COVID-19). Our priority is to keep you and our community safe and healthy. We are taking proactive steps to maintain a safe workplace and have adopt practices protecting the health of our employees, patients and the community. We will continue to share information as it becomes available.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Limit close contact, like kissing and sharing cups or utensils, with people who are sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you do not have a tissue, use your sleeve (not your hands).
- Facemasks are most effective when used appropriately by health care workers and those directly caring for people who are sick and by people who are sick (source control).
- Get a flu immunization if you have not done so this season.
Always check with trusted sources for the latest accurate information about novel coronavirus:
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
- California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
- LA County residents can also call 2-1-1
Additional COVID-19 Information: