Be Your Best at Wesley Health Centers
At Wesley Health Centers our services are as diverse as the opportunities we have available. We pride ourselves on our patients receiving high quality, safe and efficient healthcare thanks to the hard work, commitment and dedication of our staff.
Our Core Services Include:
We offer competitive benefits as an important part of your total compensation package. We understand that your coverage options can influence your employment decision. We have a place at Wesley Health Centers for you!
Wesley Health Centers offers a full range of benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Loan Forgiveness Program
- Credit Union
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- and More
Wesley Health Centers is committed to providing our staff with every opportunity to reach their ultimate potential. Join our team and help fulfill our mission of providing quality health care for all.
Wesley Health Centers takes pride in having a diverse provider health care team that includes foreign-born providers such as physicians, dentists, pharmacists, physician assistants, and others. We consider applicants that require a J-1 Waivers, H-1b visa, and/or are in the process of obtaining permanent residence.
Our Provider Staff Recruiters have a combined 20 years of experience navigating the complex immigration process under the support of an expert immigration attorney.
At Wesley Health Centers we are committed to ensuring that the employment and immigration process is accurate and timely to avoid costly delays or interruptions in an individual’s ability to practice in the United States.
Wesley Health Centers offers the following assistance:
- Wesley Health Centers has experience obtaining J-1 Waiver via the Conrad 30 program or directly through the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Wesley Health Centers is not subject to the H-1b annual cap, therefore a health care provider’s H-1b visa application may be filed anytime during the year.
- Wesley Health Centers, we understand that as a foreign born health care provider your immigration status is important to you. Therefore, under the advice of our expert immigration attorney we will evaluate the best course of action to secure your permanent residence via the Permanent (PERM) or National Interest Waiver (NIW) process.